2010年1月3日日曜日

I Dreamed a dream

"I Dreamed a dream"

This is the song sung in a musical called "Le Miserable."
Lately it is known to all over the world because of Susan Boyle.
I heard that she is called "Subo."
How adorable! :D
Anyway, she has been voluntarily helping a church,
and all of the sudden she became famous as a singer on the British TV program called "Britain's Got Talent."
Maybe I don't need to explain about her because I bet now everybody knows her.
In addition, my knowledge about her is only from Youtube and I don't want to write about her without knowing if it is true.


"I Dreamed a dream"
In Japanese, it is translated in "the dream is broken."

I like the phrase,
"I had a dream my life would be so different from this hell I'm living."

Listening to her singing that phrase,
I thought of her: how did she feel when, at the interview, nobody believed a woman in their forties like her could sing ?
Still, she smiles and says, "It's just one side of me."

How big and open mind she has,
How kind she is,
How strong she is,
I thought watching her on Britain got talent.

Maybe there are a lot of people like her all over the world.
people living in the country side, doing chore, without their talent being discovered .
They don't appear in front of people just because they don't have a chance.

Singing "I had a dream my life would be so different from this hell I'm living," inside, she still believed to become a singer.
Not only her voice, but her strength, her warmth of heart touch people all over the world.

Her dream has never been "broken."

She visited Japan and sang "I dreamed to dream" on New Year's eve.
Her singing was soft and king and strong as if it reflects her mind

I cannot help but shed my tears.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿